Monday 20 February 2017

Happy Birthday - One Year Old Today

Happy birthday to... YANKEE FANDLE! It was exactly one year ago today that I started the Yankee Fandle Twitter and Instagram accounts. I thought I would mark the occasion with a new pic to Celebrate the past year.


I originally started Yankee Fandle with the idea of just posting quick snaps of my Yankee Candle collection. You can see how different my first lot of photos were compared to what I do now.

After a few posts I decided to try and get a little more creative and thought it'd be fun to try bring each scent to life. I've been asked what camera I use to take the pics and the answer is simple... My iPhone. I set each image up in my dining room table and use the filters on Instagram to enhance it. No fancy camera or lighting.


So far I have posted 114 photos on Instagram and tweeted nearly 1400 times. I'm looking forward to posting lots more throughout 2017.

There's a lot of fab new fragrances coming out this year that I'm really excited about, especially all the USA fragrances that QVC are stocking. 

I just want to say a huge thank you for all your views/likes/comments/retweets and kind words about the accounts. I never expected to get such a positive reception from my posts and had no idea it'd even turn into a blog, so I genuinely mean it when I say how appreciative and grateful I am.

Now... Where's all my presents?

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram: YankeeFandle



Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment