Sunday 18 December 2016

#ScentSunday - Christmas Memories

It's only a week until Christmas day, so for #ScentSunday this week I bring you one of the most traditional Christmas Yankee Candles... Christmas Memories.


Christmas Memories is a classic Yankee Candle fragrance that really has a hit of pretty much all the traditional scents that you associate with this festive time of year. If you're enjoying the latest Holiday Party collection by Yankee Candle, but want something a bit more traditional, then I would definitely recommend this one.

Yankee Candle describe Christmas Memories as "from the heart of the kitchen, unforgettable holiday moments are brought home again with this comforting recipe of spices and sweets". But what does it smell like? Well, the easy answer is... Christmas! The first note I pick up on is a sweet ginger mixed with cinnamon. The mix of sweet sugar and spice is gorgeous and as the description describes, it really is like walking into a kitchen at Christmas time. It's not a buttery scent like Christmas Cookie, It's spicy, sweet and oh so festive. There's apparently a vanilla note in Christmas Memories too but I can't really pick up on it.

I think the label is so cute and festive, but I must admit, when I first saw this one I was immediately drawn to the mulled wine in the image, so before I had even smelt it I thought it was actually going to be a berry scent with spices. As much as I love mulled wine, I'm so pleased this is actually a sweet spicy Christmas fragrance.

I've only ever used wax melts of this fragrance and I have always been impressed with the warm and inviting scent. I really do love my traditional Christmas fragrances, so If you're like me and want a warming Yankee Candle this Christmas time, I definitely recommend Christmas Memories.

Christmas Memories is widely available and is actually reduced to £15.39 for a large jar on the official Yankee Candle website right now (18th December 2016).

What do you think to Christmas Memories? Let me know in the comments box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram: YankeeFandle

Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment