Sunday 4 December 2016

#ScentSunday - Peppermint Martini

I don't know about you, but I start getting in the festive mood from the 1st of December. I've already put up my Christmas tree and placed a festive Yankee Candle in every room. So, for the first #ScentSunday of the month I bring you the sweet and delicious Peppermint Martini.



This fresh Yankee Candle is an American Scent that is currently available for a limited time only from select retailers. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of mint candles, but whenever I smell peppermint I automatically think of candy canes at Christmas time. Because of this, lots of fandles will probably think this one is going to be pretty much the same as Candy Cane Lane, but Peppermint Martini not only smells like a delicious candy cane, but it also has a real softness to it with a hit of vanilla.

If you bought the Yankee Candle Festive Tipples trio from QVC, which had another Peppermint Martini in it, then I must point out that this one is totally different. This one has a real fresh sweetness to it, whereas the Peppermint Martini in the trio set was more of a fresh mint leaf scent. (You can read my review of the Festive Tipples set HERE).

This limited edition candle is going to sit proudly with my collection so I can't write about the throw, but on cold sniff, Peppermint Martini has a real power to it. I absolutely love the label, and with any red wax Yankee Candle, it looks so festive.
Peppermint Martini has been put in the 'festive' fragrance family which I totally agree with, but some 'fresh' fans might even want to burn this one any time of the year.

Peppermint Martini is available from Yankee Candle HERE and is also available to buy in a duo set from QVC which you can get HERE.

What do you think to Peppermint Martini? Let me know in the comments box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram: YankeeFandle

Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own.
 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know the two peppermint martinis were different. I'm interested in this one bc of the Vanilla - gonna see if I can find it in the states after Christmas. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I much prefer this one as it is sweeter and more festive. The vanilla is lovely too as it softens the icy peppermint. I hope you manage to pick one up, hopefully in the January sales too! :-)

      Delete