Sunday 27 November 2016

#ScentSunday - Bundle Up

As it is the last weekend of November, I wanted to do a post that will get us all excited about venturing out on crisp snowy days. So, before we jump stocking first into Christmas festivities lets get ready to wrap up warm this #ScentSunday with Bundle Up.



Bundle Up is such a cute Yankee Candle with an adorable label and name. But what does it smell like? Well, Yankee Candle describe it as "a clean wintry scent that brings back frosty days and cosy warm clothing. A touch of citrus adds the crispness of cold powdered snow to layers of fresh linen".

I think Bundle Up has a really powerful scent to it, with a strong hit of freshly laundered linen. If you love your laundry scents or your favourite section at the supermarket is the fabric conditioner aisle, then this is one for you. There is a very subtle citrus scent which brings a freshness, but I personally feel that the laundry scent is so strong it dominates the scent.

I love the idea of bundling up to go and enjoy a snow day and that cosy feeling you get wrapping up warm, getting all snuggly in a fluffy scarf, gloves and woolly hat.

This isn't a traditionally festive scent but if you love your linen fragrances throughout the year and you're looking for something a bit more powerful to burn alongside your festive scents (or just want something a little different this year) then this is a great alternative.
Saying that, if you are wondering if this is similar to other linen scents such as Line Dried Cotton or Fluffy Towels, I'd say that there is a similarity in that this is a fresh laundered scent, but it is much headier with a strong hit of fragrance opposed to an airy, light and fresh scent.

The dark green wax adds a touch of festivity and the snowy image is really making me hope we get a white Christmas this year. The marbling of the oils is really clear in the wax and my candle has a thick line running along the bottom of the wax. Bundle Up belongs to the 'fresh' fragrance family which I completely agree with.

You can buy Bundle Up direct from Yankee Candle HERE in all standard wax formats.

What do you think to Bundle Up? Let me know in the comments box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram; YankeeFandle

Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment