Sunday 6 November 2016

#ScentSunday - Camouflage

Before we well and truly get into the swing of Christmas, I wanted to do a #ScentSunday of a rare USA fragrance that I really love. It's one you might have never seen before, or even struggle to spot it now... Camouflage.



This retired and rare Yankee is a Collector's Edition fragrance that was part of Yankee Candles Man collection. The Man collection also included other manly scents such as Riding Mower, On Tap, Mmm, Bacon! and Man Town. They were all limited edition USA fragrances that have become quite renowned amongst fandles.

I'll admit, I know very little about this collection and Camouflage is the only fragrance that I have (although you can pick any of the fragrances up on eBay). So, what does Camouflage smell like?

Yankee Candle describe Camouflage as "a woodsy blend of fresh air, golden leaves and oak tree bark". It has a real grass like scent to it, very similar (if not almost identical) to one of my personal favourites, Wild Sea Grass.


The wax is a real deep green as you would expect. The oils in this candle are so visible throughout the wax. I won't be burning this treasure, but I would imagine it to have quite a strong throw due to the marbling in the wax (and because Wild Sea Grass had a fantastic throw).

I love Yankee Candles that have the Collector's Edition stamp, as a collector myself it is something that makes a jar extra special and unique. Fragrances that you can still get your hands on quite easily with this stamp are Bunny Cake and Jelly Bean.

Do you know any more information about this fragrance? Let me know in the comments box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram: YankeeFandle


Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment