Monday 31 October 2016

Halloween Spooktacular - Candy Corn

Happy Halloween fandles! As a special trick or treat I wanted to conjure up a picture post on a creepy candle classic, Candy Corn...



UK  fandles will probably be unfamiliar with Candy Corn, but American ghouls and ghosts will instantly recognise this traditional Halloween candy. Yankee Candle describe this frightening fragrance as "the familiar sweet scent of candy corn & is a fond reminder of Halloween fun and treats".

I think Candy Corn has such a distinct Scent and personally find it to be a real smokey fragrance. There is a sweetness too which floats through on cold sniff. In fact, you could say the overall scent is quite haunting.

As with yesterday's post on another classic Halloween Yankee Candle fragrance, Witches' Brew (you can read that post HERE) the design on this jar is from the 2015 limited edition collection. I think the designs are a real scream and the orange glass jar is utterly spooktacular.

The 2016 design of Candy Corn is readily available online & on the highstreet. This particular design is available at select retailers online.

I hope all you haunts reading this have a not-so-happy Halloween. I'm sure you will all have a chilling time. Come back soon, I'll be dying to see you again...

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram: YankeeFandle

Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own.










No comments:

Post a Comment