Sunday 30 October 2016

#ScentSunday - Witches' Brew

To celebrate the scariest time of year, #ScentSunday this week is the utterly spellbinding Witches' Brew.



Each year Yankee Candle release a limited edition collection of their Halloween fragrances Witches' Brew and Candy Corn. Fandles are treated to a spooky new design and this Halloween even saw an additional fragrance join the set, Forbidden Apple, that fandles have been dying to try.

Yankee Candle describe Witches' Brew as "The spicy sweet aroma of exotic patchouli casts a captivating spell!" It really does have a deep spicy fragrance to it that is pretty strong even without burning. I have melted a Wax Melt of this over the past few days to get in the spirit of Halloween and it has a real hit of fragrance to it. It's deep and mysterious and perfect for any witch (or wizard for that matter).

This particular jar is from Yankee Candle's 2015 range. I love how the glass is eerily dark and fades into a smokey grey, it really adds another ghoulish dimension to the limited edition labels and fragrance.

You can pick up this design jar at a few online retailers, but the 2016 set is readily available, even on the highstreet... You better be dead quick though.

Why not jump on your best broom and float on by tomorrow for some trick or treating and catch my post on another Halloween favourite fragrance, Candy Corn.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram: YankeeFandle

Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment