Sunday 20 November 2016

#ScentSunday - November Rain

I had planned to do a rather festive post this week, but seeing as we're coming towards the end of November and the rain seems to be making more and more appearances, I decided to do an off the cuff #ScentSunday. So, lets all embrace this wet weather by staying in and enjoying the end of the weekend with some November Rain.



November Rain is a retired fragrance here in the UK from 2013. Mummy fandle gave me this one as a gift and I fell in love with the label and name. The fragrance itself is a fresh masculine scent that Yankee Candle describe as "a quiet interlude of the season is reflected in this airy,refreshing mix of leaf notes, warm amber and crisp, brisk air".

Now, I've admitted in the past that I'm not a huge fan of masculine scents so this is a candle that I would only ever have as part of my collection. But this sits nicely alongside other "blue" Yankee Candle fragrances such as Autumn Night and Dreamy Summers Night.

November Rain is part of the Fresh family and is a fantasy fragrance. Many fandles will understand when I say a "blue" candle; but what I mean by this is that Yankee Candle often use this colour wax for their airy and fresh fragrances. Some fandles refer to them as 'bathroom candles' as the scents can often be similar to bubble bath scents or aftershaves. Another example of a "blue" candle that you might be familiar with would be Catching Rays from the TSV set from QVC back in March 2016.

If you're reading this in the USA then you're in luck as November Rain is still available stateside. For all us European fandles, eBay is likely going to be your best place if you wanted to get your hands on a November Rain.

Do you have November Rain? Let me know your thoughts in the comments box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram: YankeeFandle

Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment