Friday 1 July 2016

It's still number one... It's Top of the Yankees!

TYIF! (Thank Yankee it's Friday!) I hope everyone has got that Friday feeling and have a fab weekend planned. In true Flashback Friday style I thought I would do a Top of the Pops style post and countdown my top 5 most popular Instagram photos. So... It's Friday, it's still number one, it's Top of the Yankees!

Coming in at number 5 with 225 likes is the USA fragrance Catching Rays. This was released in the US earlier this year and was made available here in the UK in TSV bundle from QVC UK.


In at number 4 with 282 likes is the cute and sweet Bunny Cake. This retired favourite returned around Easter time as a Collector's Edition. It's currently on sale through the Yankee Candle site here.


Straight in at number 3 with 287 likes is a mixture of gorgeous Riviera Escape fragrances, but headed up by the delicious Summer Peach wax melt. What a fragrance! New this year as a spring release in Europe, this is such a true to life scent and has a really powerful throw. The Riviera Escape collection is still available. If you are wondering what the metal ring is, it's an Illuma-lid and an essential part of candle care. More on this in upcoming posts...


Just missing out on the top spot is one of my many Yankee hauls! A double delivery came from QVC and I was in Yankee heaven so just had to take a snap. Catching Rays makes its second appearance in the top 5, as this photo features the TSV mentioned earlier. This set also featured Market Blossoms and Bakery Air, two other USA fragrances released earlier this year.


Topping the charts at number one is my most popular photo to date (so popular it's been pinched by another account recently!) with 329 likes is Jelly Bean. This sweet, fun and zingy fragrance was also a welcome return at Easter as a Collector's Edition. If the lovely Mr Steven Corfield is reading this, I bet he will be happy with this one taking the top spot as I know this is one of his favourites.



Do you have a favourite? Let me know in the comments below. For all my other photos, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

Twitter: @YankeeFandle Instagram: YankeeFandle

No comments:

Post a Comment