Sunday 3 July 2016

#ScentSunday - First Kiss

#ScentSunday is something I do every Sunday and is a chance for me to post a new picture of one of the Yankee Candles in my collection (all under one hashtag too so all the photos are easy to find).
I try to bring each scent to life in the picture and, of course, try make it as pretty as possible... So, without further ado, this week's #ScentSunday is the cute, pretty (and even fizzy) First Kiss. This was part of Yankee's 2012 limited edition Summer Love collection.


I don't have a great deal of information on this one as it was a gift from mummy fandle. But what I can tell you is I absolutely love it! So sherberty and sweet with a real punch to it. It's got a flat top lid too which makes it extra special. This is definitely a VHTF candle and would set you back a fair few pennies on eBay.

Are you one of the lucky ones with candles from this cute collection? Let me know in the comments below.

Twitter: @YankeeFandle Instagram: YankeeFandle

No comments:

Post a Comment