Sunday 3 July 2016

Yankee Candle new Warm Summer Nights range and a QVC TSV bargain!

Hey Fandles, great news, a brand new Yankee Candle range called Warm Summer Nights has launched this weekend, it's scrumptious - AND from midnight 4th July the folks at QVC are bringing us a Yankee Candle TSV featuring the new scents.

I've been able to give you a sneak peek at the TSV fragrances and I've been busy snapping some new pics with the new scents (below), which I hope you'll enjoy.

What's in the TSV (Today's Special Value)?


Sneak peek at the QVC TSV Warm Summer Nights Hamper

The TSV features a 39 piece votive hamper set for just £29.98 that will have votives and tealights from the whole collection, votive holders PLUS an exclusive colourful summer hamper - these are always immensely popular with QVC viewers. Alert: There's also an Auto Delivery deal available on this TSV!
There are 5 shows with the lovely Rosa Speyer (Yankee Candle Brand Ambassador) over the course of the day starting at midnight - I will be tuning in with a cuppa and a biccie, oh and my new Scenterpiece melt warmer on the go. 


So what's in the Warm Summer Nights range?

Four deliciously divine scents:

Flowers in the Sun
Passion Fruit Martini
Sunset Breeze
Dreamy Summer Nights
I am loving this new launch, it's a sweet and dreamy selection of summer scents. It's a collection where you can honestly say you love each one.

Flowers in the Sun is a sweet floral, lots of blossom scents, gives a medium throw. Each time I've tried it I've been reminded of My Serenity and Golden Sands.

Passion Fruit Martini is definitely the standout fragrance as it packs such a sweet punch that's so true to life. It won't be to all tastes, it really is quite strong but that's a plus for me as everyone has noticed it this week when I've had it burning. A must for your cocktail parties this summer.

Sunset Breeze is totally tropical, lots of pineapple and mango, reminded me of Mango Peach Salsa but a fresher version as if it's been mixed with Pink Sands. Initially my favourite on cold sniff, but after burning I'm leaning towards the final of the fab four...

Dreamy Summer Nights is the headiest of the collection, a striking moonlight black with a glisten in the wax. It's a really creamy mix of vanilla and floral with some woodier base notes, making this perfect for relaxing on a warm summer night. Love love love this one.

Worth noting fandles, these are all previously USA exclusives that European fandles have been eager to get their hands on. So fans of special appearances will be over the moon to see this collection arriving in the UK in time for Summer.

Here's an official promo video from Yankee Candle for the new range, a nice chance to see the large jar versions.


Thank you to Yankee Candle for kindly giving me the chance to try out these fragrances a few days ahead of launch. All views in this post are my own, I really did enjoy these and I hope you do too.

Make sure you head on over to QVC now to snap up the TSV bargain before it sells out. My Sky box is tuned in to channel 650 eager to see what treats pop up.

Have you tried the new collection? Which is your favourite? Let me know in the comments section below.

Twitter: @YankeeFandle Instagram: YankeeFandle


No comments:

Post a Comment