Sunday 31 July 2016

#ScentSunday - Flowers in the Sun

This weeks #ScentSunday is the wonderfully bright Flowers in the Sun Yankee Candle. This fragrance really brings the joy of a sunny summers stroll indoors. I've written about this fragrance when I initially reviewed the Warm Summer Nights Yankee Candle TSV on QVC. (You can see that review HERE).


This is such a pretty scent and so many people have commented on how much they have loved this floral fragrance, and that it almost gives a warming feeling to the room. (Maybe that's the added sunshine in the jar).

The wax is such a gorgeous pastel yellow which really does help brighten up the room. I absolutely love the picture on the label and hope that my own attempt has done it justice.

Flowers in the Sun is available HERE.

What are your thoughts on Flowers in the Sun? Let me know in the comments box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle Instagram: YankeeFandle

No comments:

Post a Comment