Sunday 25 September 2016

#ScentSunday - All Is Bright

Next week will see the official launch of Yankee Candle's newest collection... Holiday Party. A collection that will bring a bit of sparkle into any celebration. Now the thought of Christmas might have you breaking out in a cold sweat, but humour me for a couple of minutes because I think the collection will surprise you. So, my first post about the new collection is All Is Bright.



As  this fragrance is so new, I've yet to burn the candle or even a wax melt, so I am writing about it on cold sniff. The reason I chose All Is Bright as the first post is because it was the most intriguing to me. Labelled as a 'Festive' fragrance I wasn't entirely sure what to expect from this one. The first note I picked up was orange citrus and it reminded me, ever so slightly, of the recent Honey Clementine. But it has a real freshness to it with notes of grapefruit that come through the more you sniff. The online fragrance description lists musk as a base note, bringing a very subtle 'festive' feel, but if you're thinking "is it like Egyptian Musk?" the simple answer is no.

I personally feel this fragrance could be re-categorised to the 'fresh' fragrance family. Why? Well, it has such a freshness to it and I would gladly burn this all year round.

One thing that struck me when it arrived is the label. It's just gorgeous, one of the best images Yankee have used in a long time. It has sparkle, warmth, fantasy and vibrance - it's one of the most sophisticated scenes in the current collections. I love the creamy wax too, there's something lovely about these pale waxes that I'm drawn to.

I'm looking forward to burning this and can update the post once I have and comment on the throw. But if you are wanting to try the fragrance before you invest in a full large jar, I'd recommend using a Wax Melt. They are a fantastic way to sample a scent, and they give off such a powerful throw.

I do LOVE festive scents, they remind me of my favourite time of the year and play a big part in my festivities. I automatically get transported to the 25th December as soon as I sniff Red Apple Wreath, Christmas Eve or Sparkling Cinnamon. All Is Bright could definitely make it's way into my festive burns but it's not as full on as some of the traditional festive scents. So if you find the super festive smells a bit too much give All Is Bright a go as a nice middle ground.

All Is Bright is available from Yankee Candle HERE. One extremely exciting thing that will make a lot of fandles happy is that it will also be available in... Drum roll please... a Scenterpiece MeltCup!!!

Do you have All Is Bright already? Let me know your thoughts in the comments box below.

You can follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle or Instagram: YankeeFandle

Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment