Wednesday 3 August 2016

National Watermelon Day

Happy National Watermelon Day fandles! I've already celebrated National Peach Month so I'm feeling quite fruity at the minute. The sun isn't shining as much as I'd like, but my sweet and juicy Yankee Candles are brightening up my August.


Juicy Watermelon is a USA fragrance that I got from QVC (available HERE, or if you're in the US it's available HERE direct from Yankee Candle) and I absolutely love it. I am a huge fan of American fragrances, and this is no exception.
Juicy Watermelon really takes me back to a family holiday I had in Florida back when I was 9 years old... Watermelons were everywhere and I was obsessed with this huge bold fruit that I had never seen before. Then I discovered Jolly Rancher sweets and I was obsessed with the watermelon flavour. It was so sweet but refreshing. Now every time I eat, or even smell, watermelon I'm transported back to that holiday and it makes me smile.
This candle is exactly that... Sweet, refreshing, true to life and oh so American. A candle Beyonce would enjoy for sure!


What do you think of Juicy Watermelon? Does it transport you back to a certain time or place? Let me know in the comments below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle Instagram: yankeefandle

No comments:

Post a Comment