Sunday 28 August 2016

#ScentSunday - Honey Clementine

Autumn is fast approaching, and Yankee Candle are helping us cope with the days getting shorter with a fantastic selection of Harvest Time Fragrances. The collection has a variety of fruity, foodie and fresh fragrances and I'll be doing a post on each of these over the next few weeks. But for this #ScentSunday I am focusing on the fabulously fruity Honey Clementine.



I chose to feature this fragrance first as it's a great transitional fragrance while we're still enjoying some sunshine. The immediate note to hit you is the clementine. It's a sweet and refreshing orange citrus scent that really has a deep honey note. I expected this fragrance to be similar to the Sweet Mandarin candle that was in the recent Botanical set on QVC (available HERE and my review HERE) but they are completely different. It is much richer with a gorgeously sweet honey element.

I've been using a Wax Melt of this throughout the week and it really filled the room. (I'd say it had a similar throw to the powerful Passion Fruit Martini).

As mentioned in a previous post, there are two of us who write this blog and we don't always agree. This scent divided opinion, I personally love it and think it's delicious, powerful and a sophisticated fragrance. Fandle #2 however thought it was like stepping into a certain popular naturally-inspired skincare chain. (But I definitely don't consider that to be a bad thing!)

One thing I love about the candle itself is that the oils are visible throughout the wax. There is a glisten to it and with any Yankee Candle, that is a clear sign that the fragrance will continue throughout it's 150 hour lifespan.


Honey Clementine is available in Yankee Candle stores now and certain Yankee Candle stockists. You can buy it HERE on the Yankee Candle website (which at the time of posting has free postage with any £10 spend, and a free candle care product with any £35 spend)

I can usually easily decide which room I want a candle to live in, but I just couldn't make up my mind with Honey Clementine. It's a fragrance that I'd happily have burning in every room in my house. It's a powerful fragrance so perfect to fill my living room, but the richness is great for my bedroom and it's tasty enough for my dining room... or bathroom or kitchen for that matter!

What do you think to Honey Clementine? Let me know in the comments box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram: YankeeFandle

2 comments:

  1. Really like this scent, Surprised at how nice it is on burning, Look forward to your thoughts on the others in the collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how much I liked this fragrance. I expected it to be just a simple orange fragrance, but was thrilled with the richness. Glad you're looking forward to the other posts. I'll be doing one every Sunday (unless I get carried away and post any earlier...) thanks for commenting!

      Delete