Wednesday 17 August 2016

Special English Garden QVC Auto Delivery Drop

Back in June, QVC celebrated 12 years of Yankee Candle shows with a full weekend of endless Yankee treats, enough to excite any fandle with rare USA treasures, exclusive labels and fragrances that had never been seen on the channel before. Of course I had to get my hands on as many of the sets as possible.



One stand-out collection that got a lot of attention on social media, was a set of three USA Special Vineyard large jars. Not only was it a fab set, but there was also the option of Auto Delivery to get a further two drops of USA fragrances 60 days apart, at the special anniversary price... How can anyone resist that?

August's drop is due to be a Special English Garden set including Tulips, Beautiful Day and Sheer Gardenia. October's drop is set to include Silver Birch, Irish Cream and Feliz Navidad.

Today I received a letter from QVC stating that they had experienced delays in receiving the stock for the second drop, and they are hoping to receive the sets within the next 30 days. But, if the stock does not arrive, then my order will be cancelled - nightmare!



I had lots of questions, so got straight on the phone to QVC and spoke to a lovely representative who cleared up some of my queries. Hopefully this post will put some of your minds at ease if you also received a letter.


Is it looking likely that the stock will actually arrive?
Tentative yes, good news, but there is no guarantee just yet...

Is there an expected due date for the set?
Yes and no - they are hoping that the stock will arrive in the next seven days, but for a more accurate answer I was told to call back on Friday 19th August and hopefully they will have another update. EDIT: After calling, I was told there is no update as yet but the relevant team will look into this for me and email me any news.

Will my third Auto Delivery drop be cancelled if the second drop is cancelled?
No, stock permitting, the third drop will still be delivered.
Will I experience any charges if the stock doesn't arrive?
No, I was told I will only be charged for stock that is dispatched.

Now there's also an issue with the third drop from the Auto Delivery from the March TSV Step into Spring collection and that's been a bone of contention on the yankee forums over the last week or so. Some fandles have received a letter stating that they will not be receiving the drop that is due early September. Forums online are reporting that only those who did not receive the second drop will be affected - yes there was a stock issue with the second drop of that collection too.


I spoke with QVC on Twitter to see if I was able to get some answers for fandles about the issues. They said customers who are affected will have received a letter and they are encouraging anyone to get in touch directly should they have any questions.

So it seems there are a few issues still behind the scenes but fingers crossed your orders come through.

I would just like to clarify that I am in no way associated with QVC UK and can only pass on information that I have been told. If you do have any queries for QVC you can call them for free on 0800 51 41 31. I am a huge fan of QVC and have only done this post to hopefully try and answer some questions. I love the excellent customer service that QVC offer and also the amazing treats they bring us fandles. I have never had any issues with Auto Delivery drops in the past, and look forward to the next set of Yankee Candle shows that also look to include lots more exciting new Yankee Candles!

UPDATE: After QVC had kept to their word and sent me an update on the delivery status (see the below image to read what they had to say). I checked my order status daily. Today (26/08/16) my order had been shipped. I will update as soon as it arrives. I'm very excited though and ecstatic that they're on the way to me.

Have you received a letter or know any more information? Let me know in the box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle Instagram: YankeeFandle

No comments:

Post a Comment