Sunday 21 August 2016

#ScentSunday - Union Jack

After a phenomenal Olympics performance by Team GB, there was no question about what fragrance I would choose for this weeks #ScentSunday. To celebrate how well everyone who performed in the games did (and to show how proud I am) the VHTF Union Jack Yankee Candle is this weeks #ScentSunday.

This rare and retired fragrance was given to me by mummy fandle. She had originally picked up a fair few of these for only £9.99 each(!!). The smell itself is a gorgeous rose fragrance. I love how the wax is a pure white so the bold red, white and blue colours of the flag really jump out at you. The label also has a Collector Edition badge opposed to showing what fragrance family the scent belongs to.

I know this candle is considered quite the collectors item so it sits proudly on my treasure wall.

Do you have a Union Jack candle? Let me know in the comments box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle Instagram: YankeeFandle

No comments:

Post a Comment